PDF .NET Library for C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET
From May 12, 2020 until December 31, 2020, we will be offering a special discount to help ease some of the burden of the outbreak. Please use the coupon code Corona2020 to receive a full 50% discount on all our products and renewals.
PDFTechLib is a full function PDF .NET Library developed with 100% Managed C# .NET code. Whether you work in C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET, you can use the PDFTechLib Component Library to quickly create great looking PDF documents. You can develop as many applications as you wish and distribute your software freely with the flexible Royalty Free licensing model.
Using PDFTechLib, you will be able to create PDF documents that are not only 100% compliant with the PDF Standard but also compliant with the new PDF/A-1b standard.
Working with PDFTechLib is easy. We are continuously working on open source sample applications to assist you in your development effort. We realize that creating PDF documents may only be a small part of your development effort so we have made every effort to make the process simple.
Find out how easy it is to create PDF documents using our PDF Library. Download our PDF Library today!
For more information on our products, please Download our Brochure.
PDFTechLib features at a glance
- Easily create PDF documents from C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET code
- Split, merge, encrypt, modify and stamp existing PDF documents
- Manage and add image types such as BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG and EMF
- Supports Standard, True Type, Open Type and CJK Fonts
- Extract Text from PDF documents, even from sections of PDF pages
- Create, Manipulate and fill PDF Acro forms
- Digitally sign PDF documents
- Convert PDF documents to PDF/A-1b format for long term archiving.
- Unicode support for Far East Languages such as Chinese, Korean and Japanese
- Easily create reports and business documents such invoices and purchase orders
- Embed barcodes and Watermarks into PDF documents
- Easily build GUI or Web (ASP.NET) applications with advanced PDF generation and manipulation capabilities.
- Use and learn from an extensive sample application library to quickly begin creating stylish PDF documents
- Design applications that can even run on restricted servers and hosted environments
- Distribute your software freely with the flexible Royalty Free licensing model.
- 100% .NET Managed Code
- Royalty Free Deployment
- Extensive Sample Code Library
- 100% Compliant with PDF Standard
- PDF/A-1b Standard Compliant
- High Performance
- Easy to Learn
- Excellent Support